Low sugar doesn't mean low taste! We have pulled together 12 of our favourite alcohol free low sugar beers with a variety of flavours. The pack has 12 beers including:
- Big Drop Lager (0.5% ABV)
- Budweiser Prohibition Brew (0.05% ABV)
- Carlsberg Zero (0%ABV)
- Thornbridge Big Easy (0.5%ABV)
- Jever Fun Low Alcohol Pilsner (0% ABV)
- Jupiler Non Alcoholic (0% ABV)
- Mikkeller Hallo, Ich bin: Berliner Weisse (0.1% ABV)
- Mikkeller Racing Beer (0.3% ABV)
- Mikkeller Weird Weather Hazy IPA (0.3%)
- Pistonhead Flat Tire (<0.5% ABV)
- St Peter’s Without® Gold (0% ABV)
- St Peter’s Without® Organic (0% ABV)
How is this low sugar and what about the carbs?
As defined by governmental guidelines ow sugar means the drink contains less than 2.5g of sugar per 100mls. Products with a higher sugar content cause a spike in insulin and we react by storing more carbs as fat. You may also notice that although lower in sugar there is some carbs, this is usually more complex forms of sugar such as starches and fibre and the body uses these for energy.