Spoonful of Sugar' low sugar Wise Pack (Save 5%)
- Ambar Tostada 0.0 (0% ABV)
- Carlsberg Zero (0%ABV)
- Jever Fun Low Alcohol Pilsner (0% ABV)
- Mikkeller Weird Weather Hazy IPA (0.3%)
- Pistonhead Flat Tire (<0.5% ABV)
- Drop Bear Tropical IPA (0.5% ABV)
- Brutal Brewing Ship Full of IPA (0% ABV)
- Superbock Pils (0.5% ABV)
- Mash Gang Californian Uncommon Malt Liquor (0.5% ABV)
- Freestar Beer (0% ABV)
- Binary Botanical Beer (0.5% ABV)
- UNLTD Lager (0.5% ABV)
How is this low sugar and what about the carbs?
As defined by governmental guidelines ow sugar means the drink contains less than 2.5g of sugar per 100mls. Products with a higher sugar content cause a spike in insulin and we react by storing more carbs as fat. You may also notice that although lower in sugar there is some carbs, this is usually more complex forms of sugar such as starches and fibre and the body uses these for energy.