Dry January is back and once again we are pleased to be supporting Alcohol Change UK once again. Introducing our 'Dry January' Wise Pack, available from Wise Bartender.
Dry January is a time to enjoy great drinks and find new flavours and this is what this pack allows. For just £22.49 you will get 12 different Alcohol Free drinks and we will also donate 15% of the pack value £3.37 to Alcohol Change UK, who are working to reduce the harm caused by alcohol.
This pack includes one each of:
- Nirvana Sutra Pale Ale (0.5% ABV)
- Big Drop Citra Pale Ale (0.5%)
- Drop Bear Yuzu Pale Ale (0.5% ABV)
- Estrella Glaicia 0.0 (0% ABV)
- Ambar Gluten Free Beer (0% ABV)
- Clausthaler Original Beer (0.5% ABV)
- Zero Fear Stout (0% Abv)
- Coast Hazy IPA (0.3% ABV)
- Cost Farmhouse Ale (0.3% ABV)
- Sheppys Low Alcohol Cider (0.5% ABV)
- Punchy Tequila Punch (0% ABV)
- Freestar Beer (0% ABV)
Alcohol Free Beers are made just like the alcoholic ones with water, yeast, hops and barley. Some are brewed to a lower ABV and some have the alcohol removed through various techniques. Across Europe beers below 0.5% ABV are classed as ‘alcohol free’. In the UK drinks that are between 0.05% and 0.5% ABV are classed as non-alcoholic.