Club Soda' Alcohol Free Live Tasting Wise Pack (Save 5%)
'Join Club Soda's resident beer geeks for a wintery beer tasting. This will be taking place online, so you can take part from the comfort of your own home.
Anja is Club Soda's beer writer and general taster of things. She also works part-time with a couple of breweries.
Jessy looks after the Club Soda Guide, so they spend their time speaking to brand owners and fiddling with code.
Both have worked in the beer industry and are fanatical about trying exciting new alcohol-free drinks.
This tasting will focus on dark beers and some of the newer styles that we see emerging in the alcohol-free beer scene.
Join us between 6.30pm and 7.30pm on December 14th at https://joinclubsoda.com/event/winter-beer-tasting-club-soda/.'
The pack includes one each of:
- Brauhaus Nittenau Alcohol-Free WIT - Orange & Coriander (0.45% ABV)
- Brauhaus Nittenau Lola Alcohol Free Coffee Porter (0.34% ABV)
- Hitachino Nest Yuzu Ginger Ale Low Alcohol Beer (0.3% ABV)
- Good Karma Brewing 'Love That Feeling' Alcohol Free Hefeweizen (0.5% ABV)
- Binary Botanical Aromatic Alcohol Free Table Beer (0.5% ABV)
- Big Drop Winter Series Alcohol Free Firesider Pumpkin Spiced Beer (0.5% ABV)
- Big Drop Winter Series Alcohol Free Kinzig Gateau Stout (0.5% ABV)
- Harviestoun Brewery Wheesht Ruby Alcohol Free Ale (0.0% ABV)
Alcohol Free Beers are made just like the alcoholic ones with water, yeast, hops and barley. Some are brewed to a lower ABV and some have the alcohol removed through various techniques. Across Europe beers below 0.5% ABV are classed as alcohol free. In the UK drinks that are between 0.05% and 0.5% ABV are classed as non-alcoholic.