We know you love these wheat beers so we have pulled together a pack so that you can sample them all! Save yourself 8% and decide which is your favourite! The pack includes a bottle of each of the 11 isotonic and 2 hypotonic beers:
- Erdinger Alkoholfrei 500ml (v) (B) (F)
- Bitburger Drive Non Alcoholic 330ml (v)
- Franziskaner Weissbier Alkoholfrei 500ml (B)(F)
- Furstenberg Alkoholfrei 500ml
- Krombacher Non Alcoholic Pilsner 330ml (v)
- Maisels Alcohol Free 500ml (v) (B) (F)
- Schneider Weisse Non Alcoholic 500m (v)
- Fit Beer 330ml (0.3% ABV) (V) (B) (F)
- Mikkeller Energibajer (0%ABV) (Hypotonic)
- Mikkeller Racing Beer (0.3% ABV) (Hypotonic)
- Benediktiner Wheat Beer (0.5%) (V) (B) (F)
- Paulaner Hefe-Weißbier Non-Alcoholic Beer (0.5% ABV) (V) (B) (F)
- DRGN Superdrink (0% ABV) (V) (B) (F) (G)
(V) = Vegan Friendly
(G) = Gluten Free
(B)= Contains B12, great for your immune system
(F)= Contains Folic Acid, has cancer protecting qualities and great for those who are or wanting to become pregnant!
Alcohol Free Beers are made just like the alcoholic ones with water, yeast, hops and barley. Some are brewed to a lower ABV and some have the alcohol removed through various techniques. Across Europe beers below 0.5% ABV are classed as ‘alcohol free’. In the UK drinks that are between 0.05% and 0.5% ABV are classed as non-alcoholic.
What is Isotonic?
Isotonic means the drink has between 4g and 8g of carbohydrates and contains key minerals and vitamins that your body loses through exercise. The concentration of salts is so similar to your blood that it is the most efficient form of energy.
How is this product Vegan Friendly?
The drink is free from any animal products or derivatives. In addition the bottle, label and glue is also free from animal products.
What is B12?
Vitamin B12 is assists with the making red blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy. It is also vital in releasing energy from food and digesting folic acid. A lack of vitamin B12 could lead to anaemia. Read more at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-b/
Why is the Folic Acid in this drink important?
Folic acid, known as folate in its natural form, helps the body form healthy red blood cells and reduces the risk of central neural tube defects, such as spina bifida, in unborn babies. A lack of folic acid could lead to anaemia. Read more at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vitamins-and-minerals/vitamin-b/
What is a hypotonic drink?
Usually contains less than 4g of sugar (carbohydrates) per 100ml and is intended as a thirst quencher. Hypotonic drinks give you little energy in the form of sugars. A hypotonic sports drink is taken up by the body more quickly than just water. Ideal for after exercise or shorter or during less strenuous activity.