12 Drink Kombucha Mixed Wise Pack (Save 5%)
Love Kombucha or new to it? Either way this pack is a great way to find your new favourite. The pack includes a bottle of each:
- Basic Booch Session kombucha’ (0.0% ABV)
- Clever Kombucha - Lemon Lavender (0% ABV)
- Fix8 Triple Ginger Kombucha Can (0.0% ABV)
- Left Field No.2 Sencha Green Kombucha tea (0.5% ABV)
- Nunc Jun-Kombucha – Hops Monster (0.0% ABV)
- Nunc Jun-Kombucha –Juni-Purr (0.0% ABV)
- Real Kombucha Dry Dragon Kombucha tea (0.5% ABV)
- Organic Boucha 'Wine Style' Kombucha (0.5% ABV) 750ml bottle
- Real Kombucha Royal Flush Kombucha tea (0.5% ABV)
- Left Field No.4 Darjeeling Kombucha tea (0.5% ABV)
- Fix8 Strawberry Tulsi Kombucha Can (0.0% ABV)
- Clever Kombucha - Lime Sea Salt (0% ABV)
What is kombucha tea?
Kombucha is a solution of tea, sugar and water that is fermented by a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. Or to put it another way, it's a cup of sweet tea (without milk), that has undergone a completely natural biological process to convert much of the sugar into other beneficial organic compounds. If you have an understanding of cider making, you can think of kombucha as being fermented sweet tea in the same way as cider is fermented apple juice - the processes are quite similar.
Gluten Free Explained
Gluten is a protein compound found most commonly in the grains wheat, barley, rye and oats. Wheat and barley are often key ingredients in producing drinks such as beer and in sealing wine casks. Gluten free drinks avoid using such products. To label as gluten free the product must have below 20 parts per million of gluten, which is barley a trace!